Monday, March 11, 2013

AAR - 03/11/2013

OK, the first of my AAR's (After Action Reports). I'll have a few more to post retroactively and I'll get to those...

Tonight, we have possession of "Castles of Burgundy" by Stefan Feld - on loan from my friend Edward (thanks man!) I am really enjoying the Feld series of games and am looking forward to his 2013 releases.

In tonight's game, Robin and Jessica and I played our second session of this terrific game. Robin and Jessica used boards that came with the game, I used the board from the 2013 German Board Game Championships. It is available as a high definition pdf file, so I downloaded it and printed it up. I mounted it and lacquered it, so it looks pretty good.

Anyway, I am not going to be posting scores in my AARs as a general rule - who cares really, it is about fun. So, with that in mind, I'll sorta break that rule on my very first AAR! I scored 241 points - which, judging from this picture of a 4 player game on these boards, is not too bad, that would have been third place.

Here is my ending board...


I do enjoy the game, thanks Edward for the loan...and...thanks Stefan for the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment